Sunday, March 11, 2012

Welcome to Second Grade!

Students, Parents, Teachers, & Friends
to
Miss Haley's 2nd Grade Classroom Blog!
This is me:
Miss Haley

Teaching is my passion and I love sharing my knowledge and love for learning with my students! Although I am the teacher, my students teach me many things each and every day!

Besides teaching, I love the arts including theater, dance, arts and crafts and music. I also enjoy reading, riding my beach cruiser, going shopping, traveling, skiing, the beach and spending time with my family and friends! I have a Maltipoo named Luci who is the love of my life! She loves wearing bows, getting dressed to go "bye bye", going for walks and getting to visit the kids at school!

I received my BS in Child and Adolescent Development from CSU Fullerton and earned an award for my service hours in the field of education within the community. I later on completed my Multiple Subject teaching credential and my Masters in Education with an emphasis in technology in the classroom from National University.

I am so excited to be teaching 2nd grade this year and I look forward to creating memories with each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment